We are located at 253 River St, in the village of Winnipegosis. The Village, with just under 700 residents, offers affordable housing, and lots of do with a nine hole golf course, curling rink, skating rink, a new fishing dock, campground, public beach, children’s park, boat launch, three baseball diamonds and one of the regions most captivating museums, housed in the original CNR Train Station built in 1897. It has all amenities and convenient access to major centers. Take a look at our local attractions.
HOW TO GET HERE
From Hwy 20
- Head east onto George St. (at the Blue Winnipegosis Sign) and continue to Bridge St.
- Turn left onto Bridge St
- Turn right onto 1st St
- Continue on 1st St across Main St to King St
- Turn left onto King St and continue on River St
- The Mossey River Inn is on the right at 253 River St
From Dauphin Airport, MB
- Head west on Rd 142 N toward MB-10 N/MB-5 W
- Turn right onto MB-10 N/MB-5 W
- Continue on MB-10 Alt N/MB-5 Alt W. Take Whitmore Ave E to PTH/MB-20 N in Dauphin
- Turn left onto PTH/MB-20 N
- Continue on MB-20 for about 40 mins then turn right onto George St. at the Winnipegosis Sign